Sunday, November 27, 2011

Welcome Christmas!



It is, by far, my favorite time of the year. As the years slip away, it feels as though the Holidays sneak up on us faster and faster. So today as I was unpacking the glitter and greens, I made a promise to myself, I am going to enjoy each day of this season. I will do my best to let go of the stress, so easily to be caught up in. I will embrace each moment. I want to give praise for our many blessings . And with Eric next to me and my 3 little ladies in tow....give as much as we possibly can to those lost, less fortunate and in need of an extra touch of comfort this year.

Tis this Season, may each and everyone of you be blessed this Season!!
 Xoxo ~ Molly
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring on the comments!