Sunday, March 30, 2014

Antlers Antlers Antlers


It has been a very loooong while since I have posted, in fact a couple of years. I now own an iPad and I'm ready to start blogging again. Going back to work has been quit an undertaking while raising my 3 beauties. I have little downtime to decorate/ blog. I feel like I'm ready to be back in it and it feels good AND only 30 school days left until I am off for the summer. 
Anyway, ANTLERS... I love them and seem to toss them everywhere.

On trophies.....

Mixing it in with the Spring decor.


Happy Sunday ya'all
~Molly

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly, welcome back. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Bring on the comments!