Sunday, December 12, 2010

A small thought!


Sunday?? Really??? that was fast...ok , we have 13 days until Christmas. Im really out of sorts this year. Decor not just perfect, lights not even drizzled along the eves...presents not all purchased, cards sitting on dining room table, 70 degree weather and no snow..not even frost, BUT I have shelter, I have a beautiful family and I have Christ. I guess I really am ready for Christmas, actually, I can hardly wait until Christmas morning and family hanging out in jammies until noon. Wow, thanks for listening, scratch that..reading. I feel better! Here is a little more Christmas love to share:

A child is born...
A bird nesting
On our way to see little Miss Laney in her Christmas show...proud older sister.


No stage fright here, nope, she is on her way in the door to become the cutest cow ever in the Christmas show. Love that kid!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring on the comments!