Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Glow....o o o o...o o o o... o o o o..RIA!!!!

Tis the Season My Friends!!!! What a beautiful time of year. In California, it is a bit warm still. A few days of high 50's, hardly any rain but the festivities have begun. smile...sip of wine, and a huge ..GIGANTIC ...."May the Lord Bless you this Season!!!"
Thought I would share a little of my last few weeks. We have been amazingly and happily busy with funerals, weddings, retirements and everyday to do's. We feel blessed, we feel nuts and we feel out of control. But here is a bit of our craziness..wondering if you empathize?? Have you already wrapped, baked and delivered?? Just curious :)


Delaney Faith....she always jumps in posts !



A little Christmas love




Sideways but sweet :)


Christmas Tree complete!





Eat, Drink be happy...do all things for Christ. We did a wine tasting ...winner is???? Le Crema


Ignore the dates on the photos...that camera goes back tomorrow. Never figured it out. Enjoy this wonderful Christmas season. I know I will do my best to remember all things that bring small blessings and tons of love in my life. xoxoxoxo Molly

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, please come over & make my house Merry & Bright...
    please.
    love it all & why didn't I get the invite for wine tasting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wine tasting was on Thanksgiving at the cabin.....thank you for the compliment but you have done a fabulous job, your tree alone is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Bring on the comments!