Sunday, November 14, 2010

and the season begins....

It is amazing to me how quickly this Holiday season has come. I love the Holidays!!! The weather, food, shopping, cards, tree's in the house, decor throughout, travel and such. I love the smell of the first time I turn on the heater for the season. It is just busy fun :)
I have been off my blog for a few days as we have lost 2 family members. One was 37, full of life and an an amazing father of a 10 year old, beautiful daughter. The other, a 97 year old man. He was strong, handsome and the great grandfather to my 3 babies. As we get ready for the Holiday season, we also say goodbye to 2 amazing men in our family. We thank our Lord that we had time with them....we are deeply blessed.

My blog to be updated and filled with my latest gatherings soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring on the comments!