Monday, November 1, 2010

OUT with Fall IN with Winter

This Halloween came and went faster than a blink! I can hardly believe it....do I say that every Fall? All in one weekend :

1 Halloween parade, 5 Halloween parties, 1 birthday party, 1 School Carnival, 2 semi-homemade cakes for the cake walk, 1 soccer game (can't take credit...didn't go), 1 trip to my booth, trick or treating, pumpkin carving and family for chili AND the topper... 1 AmAzInG World Series!!! Go Giants :) We did it!!!!!!!!
We all are exhausted!!!!! But the important element is we all had fun!!!
I look forward to sharing my Winter decor...my favorite decor of all. For now, I leave you with just a few weekend pics. Do you want the good news or bad news?? Too bad, your getting it anyway. Bad news out of the way, we had 2 cameras. The big daddy was stolen from my class reunion, the little purse camera went bike riding in the Northwest and dove into the sand never to be turned on again. GOOD news...Mama (me) bought Daddy (hubby) a new Canon tonight. Happy 6 a.m photo shoot to him... and Happy white barn photos for me.
Actually, let me figure out the new camera before I post any pics...Have a fabulous Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring on the comments!