Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Reasons I love my followers

There are so many reasons I love ya all!! Here are just a few....

1. You make me feel so special and loved...smile 


2. It was so hard for me to gain the confidence to share, with the world of blogging,( to which I am still novice at) my loves and interests, my hobbies, dreams...basically the journal of my life as I "Gather with Love"...and just pray ya'all love it as much as me.


3. What a fabulous way to reflect on experiences and share with some of the most inspirational people in the world...the comments I have recieved...MELT ME!


5. My followers inspire me to keep rollin with this land of Blog

Did I mention ~ I love ya all???

1 comment:

  1. yeah! I love blogs. Glad I got you "on the wagon" :)
    keep it up, please always post your front table. Its my fav
    love ya
    Ada

    ReplyDelete

Bring on the comments!